Tuesday, September 25, 2012

So Busy!

Oh My God, SO BUSY!

There are days when I sleep at like 3:30 AM and have to wake up by around 7 or 8 in the morning. Being a person that has always made sure to have at least seven hours of sleep a night, it's horrible! And I'm not even partying the night away or anything... I'm working.

I don't think that the course is so demanding that I have to work through the night all the time though; it's just that I'm a slow worker, trying to make sure every little thing is perfect before going further. I'm able to keep up intellectually with what's happening, no problem, and I understand what I have to have done. It's DOING them that's making me hate the world.

With practice, though, I should get better.

At least it's fun. I mean, it's time-consuming work, but the majority of our time is spent in the studio, completing our projects. And since there are so many people doing the same thing, you can spend the time chatting away as you work, so it doesn't seem that tedious. The people are fun to be around, so it's all good on that front.

Mum's already in the process of booking my flight back for December. With the way things are going, the months are going to fly and I'll be home in no time. Woo!

Anyway, just thought I'd do this quick update. I have to get back to working in a minute.

Ja ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment